St. Paul, MN (January 1, 2018) — Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. announces the company’s 2018 Events Schedule.
The provisional release of this calendar is your opportunity to make your plans NOW to observe Matsuura’s latest machine tool technology across the U.S.
Included in the schedule are national machine tool tradeshows, local distributor Open Houses and special events at the company’s headquarters in St. Paul, MN.
For an updated list of Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Events in 2017, please visit: http://matsuurausa.com/upcoming-events.Matsuura Machinery USA is currently offering opportunities for Matsuura customers to observe live demonstrations of Matsuura’s extensive product line and discover automation solutions and new technologies at the company’s 40,000 sq. ft. facility in St. Paul, MN.
In 2017, over thousands of customers visited the company’s headquarters to tour the Matsuura Machinery USA facility including the expansive showroom and technical demonstration areas, spacious conference and training rooms and the substantial accessories and spare parts storage areas.
Many Matsuura customers have visited the Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc.’s LUMEX Laboratory and demonstration facility within the existing corporate headquarters in St. Paul, MN. The new facility, which opened in late 2017, joins the three other LUMEX Centers of Excellence locations in Japan, Germany and the UK.
The Matsuura LUMEX Series, manufactured for more than ten years, is now offered in North America with sales and technical support provided by Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc.
The Matsuura LUMEX Series, a powder bed metal AM platform with subtractive capability. The Matsuura LUMEX Series combines selective laser sintering (SLS) along with high speed milling (HSM) commonly called Hybrid AM.
Matsuura Machinery USA is currently exhibiting the following machines:
- LV-500 High Speed Linear Motor Machine: 46K OA/HSK-E40/50T (MN)
- LX-160 High Speed Linear Motor Machines: 46K OA/JIS 30/50T/PC2 (IN & MN)
- MAM72-100H Horizontal Machining Centers: 15 & 12K OA/CAT 50/240T, 240B/PC2 (CA & MN)
- MX-330 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center: 15K AG/CAT 40/30T & 20k 60T Chain (MN, OH & PA)
- MX-520 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center: 12KP AG/CAT 40/60T & 20k 60T Chain (CA & TX)
- V.Plus-550(N) Vertical Machining Centers: 15K AG/CAT 40/30T (IL & MN)
Events of note scheduled for 2018 include:
- YAMAZEN, INC. Ohio Technical Center Grand Opening: 8001 Sweet Valley Drive, Suite #8, Valley View, OH, January 24 & 25, 2018
- YAMAZEN, INC. (Dallas) Open House: Dallas, TX, March 2018
- Matsuura LUMEX Open House—Matsuura USA LUMEX Center of Excellence, St. Paul, MN, Spring 2018
- YAMAZEN, INC. (Wisconsin) Open House: WI, April 2018
- AMUG 2018 featuring MATSUURA LUMEX: St. Louis Union Station, St. Louis, MO, April 8 – 12, 2018
- Rapid + tct 2018 featuring MATSUURA LUMEX: Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX, April 23-26, 2018
- YAMAZEN, INC. Open House: Schaumburg, IL, May 10, 2018
- YAMAZEN, INC. East Hartford Grand Opening: Hartford, CT, May 15, 2018
- YAMAZEN, INC. East Hartford Open House: Hartford, CT, May 16, 2018
- IMTS 2018 featuring MATSUURA USA: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, September 10-15, 2018
- FABTECH 2018 featuring MATSUURA LUMEX: Atlanta, GA, November 6-8, 2018
- Matsuura Machines Available for Demos: DAILY, Nationwide
Please contact your exclusive MATSUURA USA DISTRIBUTOR to schedule a live machine demonstration.
Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc., located in St. Paul, MN is the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan. Since 1935, Matsuura has delivered unmatched excellence in high speed and high precision CNC machine tools. From full 5-axis, vertical, horizontal, linear motor or multi-tasking CNC machine tools, Matsuura has been the forerunner in designing innovative technology and manufacturing solutions to a variety of industries around the globe. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. provides the service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business.
For more information on Matsuura products or to make your plans to visit, contact:
Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc.