Matsuura Machinery USA (MMU), located in St. Paul, MN is the importer of Matsuura machining centers in the United States. We deliver unmatched excellence in high speed and high precision CNC machine tools. As the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan, Matsuura USA provides the premium service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. As we continue to expand and grow, we are seeking proficient and knowledgeable individuals who are eager to be a part of our Matsuura family and maintain our premium CNC machine tool reputation. MMU is proud to offer employees benefits including medical, dental, and vision. MMU is also proud to offer 401(k), life insurance, long term disability, voluntary short term disability, PTO, and holidays.
For questions, please contact Kristine Albrecht at
651-289-9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ResponsibilitiesThe Matsuura Field Service Engineer’s objective is to identify causes and provide corrective action in repairing a variety of Matsuura products. The Matsuura Field Service Engineer will be responsible for resolving multifaceted challenges that exceed the scope of Matsuura distributor’s ability. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to customer's facility to provide installation, troubleshooting maintenance and repair support on Matsuura machines and controls.
- Provide comprehensive training to distributors and customers as wells as assistance over e-mail and phone.
- Utilize machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Ensure proper documentation regarding machine issues, repairs and installation; the Matsuura Field Service Engineer will provide detailed feedback to management, distributors and customers.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and Matsuura Machinery product lines.
- Execute warranty repairs and providing after warranty service on Matsuura products.
- Produce technical bulletins and repair manuals.
Job Skills / RequirementsQualified candidates will possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in mechanical and electrical repair, maintenance and programming with a CNC machine tool builder or distributor.
- 2 year technical degree is preferred.
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills as well as the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Experience with FANUC is required. Experience with Yaskawa and/or Siemens is preferred.
- A factory maintenance technician may also be considered.
- Candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Consistent travel is required. Some relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.