Matsuura Machinery USA (MMU), located in St. Paul, MN is the importer of Matsuura machining centers in the United States. We deliver unmatched excellence in high speed and high precision CNC machine tools. As the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan, Matsuura USA provides the premium service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. As we continue to expand and grow, we are seeking proficient and knowledgeable individuals who are eager to be a part of our Matsuura family and maintain our premium CNC machine tool reputation. MMU is proud to offer employees benefits including medical, dental, and vision. MMU is also proud to offer 401(k), life insurance, long term disability, voluntary short term disability, PTO, and holidays.
For questions, please contact Kristine Albrecht at
651-289-9705 or email@example.com
Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ResponsibilitiesThe Matsuura Application Engineer’s objective is to train and support distributor engineers and/or Matsuura customers in the operation and troubleshooting of all Matsuura machining centers for machine software, machining applications, cutting conditions, control functions, and Fanuc 5 axis functions. Application engineers will typically perform time studies, test cuts, CAM and manual programming, create CAD models, setup and execute machine cutting demos for both showroom machines and technical workshops/open houses, as well as troubleshoot machine functions and Matsuura software. The Matsuura Application Engineer will be responsible for resolving multifaceted challenges that exceed the scope of Matsuura distributor’s ability.
Job Skills / RequirementsJob Skills/Requirements
- Qualified candidate must possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in 5 axis machining center programming, setup, and operation.
- Technical background of CNC machine tools and knowledge of Matsuura Machinery product lines preferred.
- Basic Macro B programming skills required.
- Basic machine tool programming and operational skills required.
- Expertise with CAD and CAD/CAM software required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Experience with FANUC is required. Experience with Yasnac and/or Siemens is desired.
- 2 year technical degree in machine tool technology is preferred.
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills as well as the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics are required.
- Should be a motivated self-starter, team player able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; possesses good networking capabilities; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Consistent travel is required. Some relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- Candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.